Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Internet Infidels
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current main page.|
This page is kept as an historic record.
The result of the debate was to keep the article.
- Delete - advert for web page - Tεxτurε 17:31, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Isn't even spelled correctly. That said, the online library at Infidels.org is cited as a source in several Wikipedia articles, and the site has an Alexa pagerank of 43,358. They could probably stand having an article. Just not this one, nor at this title. -- Cyrius|✎ 20:17, May 18, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Notorious POV site, no encyclopedic value. Indeed, they're being quoted on Wikipedia (e.g. in Judaism), but they really don't deserve a writeup here. JFW | T@lk 22:26, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. The writeup needs to be NPOV'd and the title needs to be fixed. But other then that it is a notable site. --Starx 23:59, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, what Starx said. Yes, the site is POV, but an article about the site can be NPOV. Bryan 00:17, 19 May 2004 (UTC)
- Is this a mis-spelling of Internet Infidels which is a pretty impressive network of atheist sites, internet indidels doesn't get many Google hits. So keep, but move, and rewrite. Duncharris 18:35, May 21, 2004 (UTC)
- Moved to Internet Infidels, rewrote slightly, added stub message. Still needs more content, but it's a start. Keep. --Pyro 15:23, May 23, 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue or the deletion should be placed on other relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.