Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Levitan, Sharon and Co.
Delete. Obvious corporate boosterism. Reads like a press release -- in fact, I think it's copied directly from their Website. "For further information about our firm" suggests it was written by someone from the company. Katefan0 20:20, Dec 9, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete advertising Cdc 21:14, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. --MarkSweep 00:45, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. advert... P Ingerson 01:24, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Advertising, and now cue the IP editor to say that it's a young person reaching out to us and we should leave it for a few years just to see what happens. Geogre 01:33, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete advertising, although I'm sure it's a fine firm. Shocker of the day: the author's IP is owned by an Israeli ISP. </sarcasm> Aerion 08:17, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Wikipedia is not a corporate directory or advertising medium. --Improv 19:25, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Blatant Advertising. - Mailer Diablo 07:50, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- kept. should not be deleted - page is no more advertisment then the rest of the pages in the "List of Lawfirms" and the site has a lot of inforamtive information about Israeli Law - the page has changed.
- List of Lawfirms? Interesting. I'll have to look at them to see if they're notable. If not, I think the whole list should be deleted. Katefan0 17:49, Dec 14, 2004 (UTC)
- kept - I think it should not be deleted - as it's web site holds lot of inofrmation that can not be found anywhere else in English (beleve me - I have tried) - anyway - the page has been changed lately. deror_avi
- Delete. Most law firms should be deleted, IMHO, unless they have some historical, political or current events significance. This is not a particularly noteable lawfirm (I'm Israeli). If you want to add information about Israeli law, add information about Israeli law - not a link to a commercial page. --Woggly 13:16, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- kept - Apperently you are not well informed as to commercial and litigation lawfirms in Israel - it is one of the biggest lawfirms, it is unique as it employs only (or almost only) women, which is very unique, and is the biggest lawfirm in Israel dealing with insurance and the only one dealing in reinsurance deror_avi
- Please stop voting every time you enter a comment. You only get one vote. Katefan0 16:31, Dec 15, 2004 (UTC)
- Note: this is a second vote by a user who has already voted (possibly twice?). And in response to your comment, indeed, I know very little about lawfirms in Israel, or anywhere else in the world for that matter. But frankly, I don't find lawfirms to be that noteworthy to begin with. It will take some work to convince me that a lawfirm is interesting enough or important enough to merit an article, and ideally, the evidence should be contained in the body of the article, so that the article speaks for itself. Your arguments here have taught me more about the lawfirm than the article itself did - but I still don't find it enough to convince me to change my vote. --Woggly 15:48, 15 Dec 2004 (UTC)